Ninja Summer Camp in California
1 Month Summer Training Camp July 2019
Ninja Martial Arts Camp in California
This is 1 – 4 week martial arts summer training camp in California.
Each day offers a different area of focused training – 5 days per week with additional days for adventure.
- Modern Ninjitsu and Weapons
- Cross Training, Parkour, Yoga
- Meditation, Motivation, Focus
- Krav Maga Style Street Combat
- Muay Thai, Sparring, MMA Training
Our summer Martial Arts program is for expert martial artists and beginners alike.
Training will be in Fresno California and beautiful Yosemite National Park.
This is a 4 week training camp starting in July 2018. Students may attend for one week or all four.
Students come from all over the world to train in Rick Tew’s Martial Science. When asked, these are the top 5 reasons students join our program:
- Learn Realistic Martial Art
- Improve Self-Confidence
- Get in Better Shape (Lose Weight / Build Muscle)
- Have Fun / Meet New Friends / Travel
- Personal Security
Complete the contact form located below, and one of our representatives will contact you.